Sometimes it feels like your life is on autopilot. We get caught up in the day-to-day and forget to zoom out and regroup. Words have power — and these inspiring quotes are sure to challenge the way you think and perhaps even change the way you live. There are a lot of words of wisdom out there, and we lined up 10 oh-so-shareable quotes to help kick off your week.
1. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
2. There are only two options – make progress or make excuses.
3. Nothing worth having comes easy.
4. If we can learn to deal with our discomfort and just relax into it, we’ll have a better life.
5. Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery.
6. If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.
7. If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
8. Be humble at the mountaintops, be strong in the valleys, and be faithful in between.
9. We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes — understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it is part of the process.
10. On particularly hard days when I feel that I can’t endure, I remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days is 100% so far.