Graphic Design Intern
Location: New York, United States
About the Position
- We’re seeking a New York City based Graphic Design intern that is interested in changing the ratio, and contributing to a great organization!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Graphic Designer
- Participate in brainstorming concepts
- Coming up with solutions for daily assignments such as inspirational quotes, holiday graphics, and infographics that are consistent with our ethos
- Assist in other visual communication projects including branding, identity, and website design
- NYC based
- 30 hours a week
- Knowledge of the practices and techniques used in the field of graphic design as related to advertising and social media marketing
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to take direction and handle edits/redesigns based on feedback.
- Monthly Metrocard (non-transferable)
- Stipend $500 / semester
- VoteRunLead is a national, nonpartisan organization that unleashes the power of women leaders in democracy through training, technology, and community. We aim for a large-scale representation never before seen in the United States. By harnessing social networks as a new and powerful recruitment tool, creating an online platform to learn, run and lead, and conducting in-person trainings that build community, VoteRunLead will fuel women’s ambition for political leadership and close the knowledge gap around politics for women from all classes, cultures, and colors.
About Our Culture
- Fast paced environment combining the best of nonprofit passions with the tools and speed of startup tech and a commitment to balance, self-care and “go time” throughout the year.
How to Apply
- Please submit your resume and portfolio for review.