Women Run 2018 – VoteRunLead’s Post Women’s March Event
January 20 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm ESTFree
VoteRunLead in coordination with the New York Women’s Foundation, The Ms. Foundation for Women, the Athena Center at Barnard College and our media partner Bustle magazine present “Women Run 2018” following the Women’s March in NYC on January 20th, 2018 from 4pm-8pm.
VoteRunLead will host an exciting and informative post-march event that will help guide your passion from the march into making change in your community and beyond. From 4pm to 5pm attendees will have a chance to have a personable, intimate convo with experienced and amazing women leaders about questions such as what next steps to take to get actively involved and how best to run for the office they want. This will be followed by a 45 minute open discussion about the culture of sexual harassment with local leaders from the tri-state area and ending with VoteRunLead’s “Declaration of Power” to end sexual harassment. The night will end with a training on how to take the passion from the streets to running for elected office with VoteRunLead Founder and Executive Director, Erin Vilardi.
Sign up and stay updated on the amazing speakers soon to come!
This will be a night of Music, Food, Wine and Powerful Women! 2018 is our time! Women Run 2018! #RunAsYouAre
The event details:
- Location – Helen Mills Event Space, 137 W 26th St, New York, NY 10001
- 4:00pm: Power Networking and Opening speeches
- 5:00pm: Panel on ending sexual harramement with Rebecca Traister, New York Magazine; NYC Council Women’s Caucus Chair Helen Rosenthal; and local advocates.
- 6:00pm: There will be consultation and coaching for women who want to run for office, those who want to support them and other advocacy tactics by experts from VoteRunLead, The Broad Room and other organizations.
- Food and Beverage will be served.