Women’s Leadership Breakfast
What does it take for a woman to be represented equally in politics??
In 2018, a record-setting 117 women were elected to office after the midterm elections. Still, women are underrepresented in our government, especially women of color. Join VoteRunLead, Founder & CEO, Erin Vilardi and Jenn Lishansky, Director of Strategic Growth of Be Social Change to learn about how VoteRunLead trains women to run for office. And win.
What You’ll Learn
- Challenges and opportunities in women’s politics
- Strategies to promote a more inclusive and diverse government
- Career opportunities for supporting women running for office
- Innovative organizations that are excelling in promoting women
- The role male allies play in supporting women in politics
- Advice for advocates
About Be Social Change Events
In addition to building a better understanding of how you can make an impact through your career, you’ll also have an opportunity to build your network by connecting with like-minded people from the Be Social Change community.